Monday, December 31, 2007

Almost time...

New Year's eve.  I leave in 10 days for DC and I am so wonderfully excited.  All of my preparations are nearly finished, and my thesis revisions are coming along well.  Earlier today was my shift at the Winspear for now, but I hope to continue working there part-time when I get back to Edmonton.


I can't help but feel like all of my hard work has culminated in a post-graduation experience that will open doors for me to shape my future into something I can be really excited about.  Too many people graduate and flounder for months or years until they've been away for their field for so long that they can't find a job that uses their training.  I'm happy to know that I won't be one of those people, at least not in the foreseeable future.

New Years resolution: To floss my teeth every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was mine too. So far so good. Oral hygiene!

- Allie

Jessica said...

I've been so good about it so far too! I haven't skipped a day since before xmas.