Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday night

This afternoon I made mmmdelishus soup.  It's a recipe for Potato-Sausage soup that I got from some forums:


4 cups chicken stock
4-5 potatos
1 onion
2 spicy Italian sausages
1 bunch of spinach

1. sautee the onion, add the broth and bring to a boil
2. add the potatoes, chopped to bite size
3. removed the sausage casing and brown in a skillet, then add to the soup.  I also usually add 2 bay leaves ad some thyme, though these weren't in the original recipe
4. cook for 1.5 hours then add spinach (chopped) and cook for another half hour or so


Later in the evening J. and I went for games night with her friends.  It was very fun with great conversation.  We played Metro and Fluxx, both pretty easy games to catch on to.  I need to buy me some more board games back in Edmonton...

No comments: